The first is from March 20, the very first morning you woke up in our apartment after coming home from the hospital. This was when Dr. Nourmand was still making me wake you every 3 hours to eat, so don't hold it against me as it is obviously clear you were quite happy sleeping and not wanting to wake. Also sorry about the orientation of the video, at this point it hadn't occurred to me that I couldn't just rotate it when I uploaded to the computer.
The next is from March 22, almost a week old. Again, me waking you early in the morning to eat.
This is from April 6 at 3 weeks old. You can already see you were growing. You can also hear Daddy typing in the background (hee, hee).
And finally, this is from April 23, just over 5 weeks. I was trying to capture some of your grunting noises. It took me a couple of days to get anything usable, so this will have to do.
So adorable! Alex loved the videos. He kept asking, "what's that baby doing?" I told him to get ready because I'm sure his sister will be making all kinds of noises too. He just gave me a shocked face! You are so awesome for putting this blog together for Kinley...it's so fun to look at each week!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute! He is in for a big surprise when she gets here!
Delete