Since I was behind when I did your 11 month post, here's catching up on everything that we did.
Always happy with a phone in hand.
You love books!
This picture makes me smile.
Banana sharks!
We've been playing lots with your friend Charlotte.
Well past your bedtime....still awake. The unzipped sleep sack is a sure sign of bedtime failure in this house.
You found where we keep the napkins.
I think more of your dinner ended up in your lap than in your mouth at this meal.
Half-dressed baby is a common sighting around here these days. You take off at the first chance you get.
Yay! Daddy's home! Up on those toes in excitement!
Playing in the pillows while I made the bed.
Valentine's Day fun! I put these hearts on the wall in hopes of getting a few cute pictures but you loved playing there and made a game of taking them off the wall.
We hosted a play date at our house last week and had lots of fun! Here are Cecelia and her Mom Amy, Kelly, and Hana in the background.
And here's Cameron. Charlotte came too but wasn't here yet when I was taking pictures.
Another busy month, but we wouldn't have it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment