Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Pictures

2nd Annual Labor Day beach trip!




This is the life. 
Proof that we (for the first time) let you put your feet in the water (while holding onto you tightly and lifting you up immediately when the waves came in). 
You have to admit, it's a pretty sweet view. 
We met my friend Sharron for breakfast and an early morning walk on the Venice Pier.  Look how cute you two are in your shades! 
Window painting. 
I love you in the apron. 

"Here Mom, you try." 

 Just playing.


My cousin Sara made you this dress.  I've discovered I'm not all that good at bows, but I did get it tied well enough to take a few pictures one day. 

Ziploc bandit, caught in the act. 

No more high chair for this girl! 
You were pretty pleased with the upgrade. 

Going after the Ziplocs again. 
I'm not even sure if this was appropriate, but we decided it would be a good idea to introduce you to Gangnam Style.  With your newfound love of dancing, we thought it would be a hit.  You did some dancing, but you were more mesmerized by the flashy video.
You can pretty much always be found wearing one of our pairs of shoes.  You know the flip flops go between the toes, you're just not always sure WHICH toes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment