Friday, October 24, 2014

Zimmer Museum

I took the day off today so that you and I could have a Mommy-Daughter day.  We went to Zimmer Children's Museum and had a great time.  The museum is small, but is great for your age.  When we first arrived we were able to sit in on a great little concert.
Then we were off to explore.  Future pilot?


This was the simplest idea:  fake flowers and pots with holes for "planting" the flowers, and you LOVED it!  If I ever get around to it I might try to come up with something like this at home.

Piecing together shapes to make animals.
A fun glowing display made of painted Gatorade bottles.  So many simple ideas that were so much fun for you!
Light table.
Grocery store.  Notice here all the fruit in the baskets and how your cart is fairly empty....
....10 minutes later.  Baskets are empty, cart is full.  Not sure what you were planning on cooking but I want some!
Little firefighter.

We did a few other things but these were some of the highlights.  We didn't make it to everything but I would love to go back again.  What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment