Saturday, August 29, 2015

July 2015: Part 2



I just stumbled upon a few more pictures from last month and, because I love pictures of you with your friends, I am going to add a follow up for July.

The day your new Magna Doodle showed up.


Italian ice with Hana on Montana Ave.  You ladies are so hip.  I love her face in the first picture.  It makes me picture you 20 years from now gossiping over a latte.


Playing at Kelly's house.  Love you two together.  I'm really loving the third photo.  Probably your favorite thing to do together is chase each other in circles around their apartment, or ours, depending where we are.  Luckily we both have floor plans that create a loop.  ;)



Decided to teach you hop scotch one day.  You started out trying to mimic me, but eventually just started running back and forth.  Either way, you had a blast.




A new book we got includes a story about a school project.  You decided you wanted to do a project, so we threw something together with some facts about the Pacific Ocean using poster board, markers, and glue (just like the book).


No comments:

Post a Comment