Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day

Annual Christmas Eve family photo.  Not the best picture, but it will do.
All ready for Christmas morning!
Yay!  A kitchen!  Daddy says your kitchen is nicer than ours.  I tend to agree.
Sorry for the dark pictures, you were up before the sun.

You finally noticed the other presents.

Giving Daddy his gift you picked out.
A mirror!
And my gift....
....a motorcycle!  And I love it.

Trying out one of your new games.
New doll, look at the excitement!
You named her Dorty.

One of the random toys around the house that you wrapped in printer paper.  It was a Matchbox car and a piece of felt.
This is a big hit, thanks Uncle Matt and Rene'!
More Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel.
We went outside to test out your new touchable bubbles that you found in your stocking.  You insisted that you and Dad wear your matching shoes.
I didn't get any great pictures with the bubbles because I was the one blowing them but I love your face here anyway.
All in all another great Christmas.  Thanks again to everyone who sent gifts.  They are much appreciated and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment