6 wonderful years! I can't believe how quickly this time has passed, yet it's hard to even remember my life without you.
You are 4 ft. 3.5 in. tall.
Your Favorite Things:
color - pink
movies - Winnie the Pooh
TV shows - Nature Cat, Wishenpoof
books - Clarice Bean, Ivy & Bean
food - PB&J, any sweet treats
restaurant - Firehouse Subs, Panera Bread
activities - dancing, dancing, dancing!
animals - cats
toys - dolls of all types
You told us this morning, "6 is going to be more responsibilities, older, and more fun."
When I talked to you about what charity you would like to support for your birthday this year you wanted one that would "make it so bad guys can't buy guns." So we settled on a donation to Everytown for Gun Safety.
We headed over to the Indian Wells Tennis Garden to capture some pictures with the stunning mountain backdrop and beautiful flowers and I LOVE how they turned out. I picked the location when I was running one morning, but the posing was all you. I can't express how much I feel that the dress and tiara capture the essence of your personality right now. Some of them need some lighting adjustments, but that will have to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment