Friday, June 7, 2019

Last Day of Kindergarten

Today was your last day of Kindergarten!  Some days I look at you and I just can't believe how grown you are.

Here you are at last night's graduation ceremony with Mrs. Marron.  You were chosen to carry the Kindergarten banner with Mark Huber.


(Me & Dad in the background!)
Walking out as big 1st Graders!

Click here to view the full graduation ceremony video.  You can be seen around 1m 18s, 1h 10m 48s, and 1h 34m 33s.  There was also a part where the kindergarteners got to give leis to all of the graduating seniors but you weren't visible in the video.

And this morning, your official last day.
The last day of school was water day, which you were so looking forward to, but highly disappointed.  There were big inflatable water slides, which were not your thing.  I was volunteering and a friend brought you to me in complete hysterics after you tried to go down one of the slides and got scared.  I gave you some love and sent you off for snow cones and temporary tattoos and as soon as I was done working we packed up to go home.

Here is your last day of school interview (in pieces, to make it fit).


Summer activity pack to keep you busy.
Finally, when I was sorting through all of your work that was sent home this week I found this and laughed out loud.  Must have been -ump word family week.

No comments:

Post a Comment