Field trip to the Children's Discovery Museum of the Desert.
PVS gala.
Sleepover with Mommy at Presley & Kennedy's house while their parents were out of town.
1st grade Valentine's Day celebration.
Basketball practice with Daddy. We've been visiting the park on weekend mornings so two you can work on your dribbling and shooting while I walk laps. You've been really excited about it and I hope your interest continues.
You had a week off school so on Saturday I suggested we go to the library and get you a bunch of books to last you the week. I let you pick out 24 books. Here's how many you'd finished by Sunday afternoon. We were back at the library again Tuesday morning for 24 more.
We set up the tent for your week off school. We slept in in the first night and you held school in there most of the rest of the week.
Tea party!
There was a fly buzzing near your ears while you were trying to eat, so here was your solution.
On this morning, Charlotte had just gotten her new shoes that match yours and you were so excited to show them off together.
Charity Dance-A-Thon. Super fun, AND supporting a good cause!
Loving this picture from this year's gala.


















No comments:
Post a Comment