Monday, January 31, 2022

January 2022

 Family trip to Castle Park.

Homemade mochi. We didn't really know what to expect but it was yummy!
You wanted to make us sandwiches for lunch.
I told you to put a lot of lettuce on mine. You did not disappoint.
Lemony must have been really excited about something. I just walked in and found his ears like this and it gave me a good laugh.
Doing our next Adults & Crafts box. This time we made a chalkboard sign and two chalkboard coasters. We stained the wood, assembled the pieces....
....painted the chalkboard....
....and peeled off the tape when dry.
And we love it!
You used your Christmas gift card from Grandma Tami to buy new PJs and you love, love, love how soft they are!
Year of the Pie: Lemon Meringue! Of all the pies we've made so far this felt like so much more work than the rest, but it was delicious in the end. You just loved the meringue. I think you'd have preferred a plate of just that.

Majesty Rock.
You have deemed this whole section of landscaping your own space. I think it's called Kinley Hill or something like that. Maybe I could make you responsible for keeping it weeded and trimmed, too?
We used leftover supplies from an old Doodle Crate and made a custom screen printed owl shirt for you and I think it's adorable.

You were feeling crafty so we found this plastic tube and got out all our glitter and you made a lovely masterpiece.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment