Today you are 11 years old and I am in awe of the amazing human that you are. We celebrated with a fun birthday party with 10 of your closest friends and were treated with beautiful weather, making it even better. You wanted a s'mores cake for your birthday, which was the seed that grew into an entire camping-themed party complete with tent, running around outdoors, bubbles, chalk, bean bag toss, card games, and lots of smiles and fun.
You also received your official Hogwarts letter, complete with a list of supplies needed prior to reporting to the Great Hall where you were sorted into Gryffindor.
Some of your favorite things at age 11:
color - purple
food - gnocchi
sport - basketball
art form - theater
animal - cat
school subject - HCL
books - Harry Potter & Heroes of Olympus
candy - York
drink - lemonade, Shirley Temple
dessert - grasshopper pie
When you grow up you want to be an actor and author.
I am so lucky to have wonderful you in my life. I can't wait to see what the year ahead will bring.

No comments:
Post a Comment