Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Party!

That's right, a party in your honor!  Your Aunt Brandee (with the help of Grandma Norma) has been working hard to plan a baby shower for us while we're visiting for the holidays.
We have already started to receive a few gifts in the mail and your room is filling up with precious little baby-size things quickly.  I was very excited this week when I remembered to get out your first baby blankets.  These quilts were handmade for me by your Great Grandmother Gloria Beucherie years ago, just before she passed away.  It seems that Grandma also suspected you might be a boy.  ;)
And on the subject of baby blankets, I have now made a good start on your crocheted baby blanket that I promised.  And I have to say I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out.
I now feel you moving around at some point every day.  You are an elusive child when it comes to sharing this feeling as every time I think your father might be able to feel it, you stop as soon as I put his hand on my tummy.  But I am confident we'll outwit you soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment