Saturday, December 15, 2012

Kicks & Giggles

Hi Peanut.  Your activity level varies from day to day but yesterday you were having lots of fun in there and at long last your Daddy got to feel you moving around last night.

I have also determined you already have a sense of humor as you seem to find it funny to use my bladder as a trampoline nearly every time I'm stuck in traffic.  Thanks for that.

Christmas is almost here and we are heading out later this week for what should be your last plane ride for a good long time.  We will be in Olney for the holiday to spend time with family.  There is sure to be lots of activity and hustle and bustle so do me a favor and take it easy on me please.  Everything I read tells me your little ears are working now so you might just get to hear your first sounds of children and hopefully lots of Christmas music, too.

1 comment:

  1. I so wish that we could come home at Christmas. I wanted to see how you are doing, see your baby bump and go baby shopping with you. Christmas music should be playing at Winnies, or at least it would if I was going to be there. I love playing all of those records. Please be sure to take lots of pictures at Christmas. Miss you guys so very much. Also glad to read that my brother is being a good daddy to be. Warms my heart. ;)

    ReplyDelete