A few days ago Johnathon hurt his back playing basketball (you will soon learn that basketball is not a very safe sport for him, he often comes home looking like he's been in a fight). Last night he was laying on the couch to get some relief and I was sitting at the opposite end by his feet. At one point he had his feet behind my back and you poking my ribs from the front and I see that the two of you are already working together to keep me on my toes.
On the subject of baby movement, you now consistently react to anything I may rest on my belly. Often that might be reading a book and propping it up there, or resting my hands there, or in more recent days, my desk since I can't seem to sit as close as I used to. Regardless though, you seem to always want to push back against whatever it may be. It could be that you don't like anything disturbing your home, but I like to think you are just curious and want to know what it is that you're feeling.
We (you're getting at least part of the blame here) have been craving more sweets recently, which is making it harder for me to be good and healthy. I continue to sleep more than I have since I was an infant myself. My clothes continue to get tighter and my back continues to hurt more. It's harder than ever to get up out of bed during the night for the numerous trips to the bathroom. And your father and I have just completed a class on pediatric CPR, but let's go ahead and just agree right now that we won't ever have a need to use it.
10 weeks to go and I don't think 10 weeks has ever seemed like a shorter period of time than it does right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment