Once again your pictures turned out amazing! Here are some of my favorites. :)
Also, last week was your 6 month checkup. All is still good. You had more shots, and it still pains me every time. I have gotten proactive about giving you Tylenol on those days and we've at least been spared the aftermath the last two times. It's still pretty heartbreaking when you get the shot though.
You measured 25.1 pounds, 29.5 inches, and 46.5 cm head circumference. We just bought you the next step in car seats, thinking that you would be maxing out the 30 lb weight limit in the next couple of months. It hadn't even occurred to me that you might grow out of the 30 in height limit first, but it looks like that's going to be the case. I haven't installed the new seat yet but I spent some time over the weekend making sure I knew how to secure it and make all the adjustments so we'll probably try to put it in the car soon.
Dr. Nourmand asked me "where does she get her height?" and proceeded to make notes in your chart about Daddy, Uncle Skylur, and Grandma Tami's heights. Daddy and I agree you look more like a toddler than a baby at this point.


















No comments:
Post a Comment