Last week we had your 8 month checkup. All was good. This time the nurse offered to let me hold you for your shots and it made a huge difference. You didn't cry nearly as hard or as long and now I can't figure out why they've never let me do that before. From now on, I'm going to hold you as long as they'll allow it.
You measured 27 lbs 8 oz, 31 inches long, and 48 cm head circumference. All measurements off the charts, as usual. You got a flu shot booster and the 3rd dose in the Hepatitis B vaccination series. The great news is, no shots at your next appointment!
Dr. Nourmand decided that it might be a good idea to have a dermatologist look at the red spots on your neck and back. She really doesn't think there's anything wrong with them, but thought it might be a good idea to have them checked out just to be safe. I made your appointment and we're going in a few weeks.
Here are some of your 8 month pictures that we took at home. As always, just choosing a few favorites don't really do the photo shoot justice as my favorite part is clicking through the pictures in order and watching your expressions as we went along. But this will have to do for now.
2 days until I get to squeeze this little girl with auntie hugs!!!
ReplyDelete