I LOVE this park. It was a great spot for pictures with lots of open space to run and beautiful backgrounds as well. (Note: I'm sure a real photographer would say it's very bad for pictures because of the direct sun and shadows on faces and I say "oh pish." I'm not a real photographer so I'm allowed to love it.) It was Daddy's first time to this park and he says we should come back more often. In fact, we already have.
In addition, you had not 1 but 2 doctor's appointments this week. The first was your 6 month follow up with Dr. Liu, the dermatologist. He looked at your hemangioma and says everything looks normal. We will see him back in another 6 months and after that we probably won't have to go back unless we decide to have any remaining spots removed when you get older.
Then we had your normal 15 month checkup with Dr. Nourmand. She had no concerns either and ended the appointment saying that everything looks perfect. That is music to any Mommy's ears. You measured 31 pounds 1 ounce, 35.5 inches tall, and head circumference of 49.75 centimeters. All greater than 99th percentile.
You also had two shots that you took like a champ. One in each arm and you didn't even flinch. No tears, not even a whimper. Sometimes (often) you amaze me.
As a final side note, because I didn't get the chance to mention this in your 15 month post, but has been a big hit around here this week, you and I have been having great fun playing "popcorn popper chase." While you've never really had an interest in using the toy correctly yourself, you love to have me chase you around the house with it. You howl with laughter and run the same path over and over to the bathroom, the corner of our bed, and back out around the couch. We both smile and laugh and have so much fun that we (well, I) run out of breath. These are some of my favorite moments with you, Kid.
What a great photo shoot! Love the pics!
ReplyDelete