Another fun, busy month! Here you are trying to give kisses. Who could resist that face?
Lots of pictures with the potty this month, that means that things are going well! It also means pants rarely make an appearance.
Your very own play house I built you out of a big box. You love it.
Looking at your photo album, which usually also means taking all the pictures out. This happens at least daily.
Just sitting on the potty with a book and a balloon hanging out.
They day you fell and scraped up your face. You love running downhill and got going a little too fast and here's the result.
Hat, no pants.
The day you found the last Double Stuf Oreo that Daddy accidentally left out. It was 6:00 in the morning, but I figured you found it and you were entitled to eat it right then and there.
Mommy-daughter selfie.
I can't get over how long your hair looks in this picture. It makes you seem so grown up.
We have been getting some great sunsets lately and if I notice it at the right time sometimes we go out on the balcony to watch. After living here for well over 2 years, I finally decided it was time to try taking a few pictures.
Of course I had to keep you entertained as well so I snapped a long series of pictures one-handed while holding you in my other arm. Most of them weren't even worth keeping, but there were a few that I really liked, even where your face was partially cut off. I think the lighting is precious.
Gorgeous. Both you and the sunset.
Helping decorate the Christmas tree.
Modeling your new Christmas pjs and your hat that still fits from last year!
There has been a lot of taking ornaments off as well, but overall you've been pretty good with the tree so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment