I feel like October was so busy with events and activities that I've already posted most of the fun stuff. There are a few random pictures I still like from our normal routine, so here are those last pieces that fill in the blanks.
Always have to have the blanket.
A nice man who works at the grocery store gave you your very own balloon. Your FIRST balloon, in fact. You were quite excited. It was late in the day when we went so I kept it for the next day and you went right for it as soon as you got up in the morning.
You love to play in the refrigerator. Usually I try to hurry you out as quickly as possible but this day it was so hot in the apartment I let you just sit there and play. We don't normally keep bottled water on hand so it was an extra treat that there was something new to play with.
To keep you interested I gave you your own ear of corn to hold while I took the husks off of the rest. You were really interested and when I was done thought I may as well see if you wanted to give it a try. To my surprise you did the whole ear yourself and did a pretty decent job. Always good to discover a new task that you can help with!
No comments:
Post a Comment