You love to blow the seeds off dandelions.
Painting at Kelly's house.
You've been all about spending as much time as you can on our balcony.
Super Bowl. Can't miss the game for dinner. Daddy took his plate to eat while watching the game so I let you eat in the living room with him.
Playing with rice.
Modeling your new outfit that you got to help pick out with a gift card that I have been carrying around since you were born! Shirt, sunglasses, and shoes, you were really excited!
I told you I was going to have a phone call before we could eat lunch so you ran to your room and got your phone out and sat beside me jabbering away. You were talking to Kelly, of course.
Picnic! Your most recent Highlights magazine had a picnic game that we were playing with one day just before lunch so I asked if you wanted to have a picnic in the living room. We got all the necessary pieces (according to the game): cooler, hats, ball, picnic basket, kite (we made a paper one, it's sticking out of the basket in the picture), and blanket.
It was really fun. I keep thinking we need to do it again.
Your first braids!
Playing with your Valentine's balloon that Daddy got for you. :)
You got Bunny all set up at the table with her own bowl, fork, spoon, cup, and food. It was so cute I got the camera out just to take a picture of everything set up but then you wanted a picture with Bunny too.
More playing on the balcony. Generally you get this chair and Bunny gets the opposite chair. You both have to have hats, of course.
You were all about pigtails the past few weeks. I love them.
Most nights you get to watch Charlie & Lola on the tablet and hold it yourself.
Bubbles! This was at a friend's birthday party. You also got to decorate your tiara.
I like to let you pick your shirt each day, but some days I let you put together a whole outfit.
Painting has been a big hit lately.
Your masterpiece.
When we go to the grocery store I always wipe down the cart before I put you in. Now at home you ask for a wipe every time you want to play with your cart. I always get you one because I love it.



No comments:
Post a Comment