Today was your first day of school. I'm glad we got to adjust over the summer so this didn't seem like a really traumatic event for either of us. But we were both still very excited. Daddy too!
All of my friends seem to have signs for their kids to hold on the first day of school so I thought that was a thing I'm supposed to do. I got it ready in advance and let you color it a few days ahead of time.
So happy that you love school so much. Not all the Moms in your class have it so easy.
Here we are!
Some pictures of the school. I am so in love with this place. You have a tree house, slide, swing, climbing areas, teepee, giant sand box, full garden, bunnies, and they seem to be adding new features all the time.
And here is your classroom. This is such a magical space. It makes my heart happy just walking in the door.




No comments:
Post a Comment