I made a sort of late decision to host a Halloween pumpkin carving party this year. I only expected to have 3 or 4 families come, then we had a couple of cancellations, and in the end we had only 1 other family show. But no problem for us, we had a great time anyway. And since it was your buddy Kelly, we invited our neighbor "Uncle Matt" to come down since he is the sole reason we ever met Kelly in the first place.
Before Kelly's family got here I wanted to take some pictures of you in your costume. Here's how that went:
After a potty trip where we had to lift up your costume, you discovered it makes a great hammock for Karen.
We had plenty of pumpkins to choose from since we bought 5 at the pumpkin patch last week. Here's the one you picked.
Planning our design.
Love this face.
Rice Krispie Treats!!!
Smores family. Totally my idea. I'm genius, right?
Let the carving begin!
When you got bored of our pumpkin you decided to help Matt with Kelly's.
You really adore Matt. We don't see him that often but every time we do he ends up "babysitting" because you want to spend all your time with him. I can't blame you, he is pretty great.
I'm not sure if Kelly ever actually touched one of the pumpkins, but we don't mind, he had a good time anyway. He was sniffing out cars the minute he walked in the door. We know where his priorities are.
"Matt is going to read me Little Mommy."
Tada!
Look, he did touch a pumpkin after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment