Today we made a trip to Underwood Family Farms Fall Harvest Festival and had a great time. We love this place ever since we first visited back in May to pick strawberries. Kelly's family made the drive to join us for the fun and a great time was had by all!
Barely inside the gate and....she's off!
Ready for a day of fun!
I talked to you about coming to the pumpkin patch a couple of days in advance and asked if you remembered the place where we picked strawberries. The first thing you asked was, "can I ride a pony?" I'm sharing several picks because I adore how happy you are.
Cow train!
And the other train.
Corn maze. "Don't worry Mom, we got this."
We made it! Just before the end there was a giant pile of hay bales where you could climb to the top and see the whole maze from above. It was nice for a feeling of accomplishment.
I would have loved to recreate the picture of Aunt Brandee & Uncle Matt
on a hay bale from when they were little (before I was even
born), but there was no chance of wrangling you and Kelly both long
enough to get you to sit. Here is the original, for my own sentimental satisfaction:
....and back to the present. There were police and fire fighters there this weekend and we got to explore this fire truck. We even ran into a friend from school while we were standing there.
And finally, the pumpkins!!!
Poor Kelly was so tired at this point.
I adore this family.
Love you two so much.
We had a few tickets leftover so we made time for a Mommy & Kinley train ride before heading to the car.
As is customary, there is no photographic evidence that I was here, EXCEPT for my hand in this photo and a shadow of me taking your picture somewhere above. Have fun finding it!
(For the record, I would LOVE to have more pictures of me with you, but I can't get anyone else to take the camera. Ever.)

No comments:
Post a Comment