For grandparents' day I asked you to tell me things about each of your grandparents and color a picture for each. We then added your quotes on the pictures and sent them in the mail. I loved the result. In case you can't read it on the pictures, here are what each said:
Grandma Norma
"I love her because I just like her so much."
"She's very nice to me."
"I like to build with blocks with her."
"All I love you is my best."
Grandpa
"You're Grandma's best friend."
"I like to hug him."
What do you like about Grandpa?
"That he's nice to me."
"I really really love you when you see turtles."
"You really really come with me when I smile."
Grandma Tami
What do you like about Grandma?
"That she walks with me."
"And that she hugs me."
"And that she's warm."
"And that I'm cozy when I hug her."
"I love you so much."
"You see turtles all the time."
No comments:
Post a Comment