You started your new preschool today and we are so excited about it!
I've always been pretty indifferent to uniforms, but I do think they are adorable.
Your teacher and the admissions director both sent me some pictures during the day to show me how great you were doing.
You asked about when you would start going to school again pretty quickly after we moved but at first I thought it was more of a desire to go back to your old school than wanting to find a new one. When Grandma and Grandpa were here it wasn't really on your mind, but after they left you started asking about it more.
I started researching schools again and made more appointments to look at more schools. Then one afternoon you broke down in tears and told me you missed California (Malibu) and cried and cried in my arms. That's when I really knew it was time to get you started somewhere sooner rather than later.
I finally started looking at schools a little farther from the house and found one with an open house coming up that looked promising. We all went to visit and I knew instantly this was it. I filled out an application before we left and you started 3 days later.
It's called Palm Valley School in Rancho Mirage and it feels like a great fit. It's a beautiful campus with enthusiastic teachers and small class sizes. I'm so excited for you and feel really good about it. You were a mix of excitement and nerves this morning but you had a great first day!



No comments:
Post a Comment