Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 2017

Practicing your name.
Wizard of Oz?
Daddy had meetings in LA on a Wednesday so I decided you and I would go out for dinner after dance class and we decided on Souplantation.  You now want to go to Souplantation after dance class every week.
First time trying Jello.  You were really excited.

Annual apple pie to ring in fall.


Safety first!
Playing 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf.
Best answer I could ever hope for.  Don't ever change, Sweetie.
Dance class!
Blaze Pizza has dairy free cheese!
Early morning zoo visit.  Despite it being a Sunday, you insisted on wearing your favorite school uniform.



We got up close and personal with the cheetahs!



We had a book from the library where the characters were solving clues in a scavenger hunt.  I had just bought you a set of 4 fairy books, so I surprised you with your own scavenger hunt with picture clues that led you to find each book.  You loved it.



You and Shea.  You tell everyone that Shea is your best friend.
I did a Paint Nite with my Moms Club and you wanted to use it as a guide for you to make your own picture.  I loved how you had mine set up next to you for reference.  In your eyes, I'm an amazing artist.

One day on the way to school you asked me to draw a picture of us together while you were gone.  I did and you didn't say much about it so I assumed you didn't like it much (it wasn't very good).  But then you asked to sleep with it so you could always be with me.  💜💜💜
Making a lei for Reagan's Moana birthday party.
We've been having cooler days and cooler evenings which means we were able to get your tent back out and camp in the backyard again.

Of course, you were up before the sun, so I made hot chocolate and we sat in the driveway and watched the sun rise.


Reagan's birthday party.  Swinging with Charlotte.


My personal car wash.  One of the perks of home ownership.  You can't do this in an apartment.

Decorating boxes for school Safety Day.  #roomparentduties  #potatostamps

RAIN!!!!  It's so rare here that we enjoy every drop.



"Eleventy is a lot."

"Why don't you tuck my fork and spoon inside my napkin instead of on top of the napkin?"

"Soup always makes me feel calm."

"When I do this, it means ________."  For example, "When I do this (holds up 2 fingers), it means Yes."  I don't know what this is about, other than just a way to avoid answering my questions.

"Was prosciutto once living?"  "Yes."  "Was it a plant or an animal?"  "Animal."  "I would like to see a prosciutto in real life one day."

No comments:

Post a Comment