Christmas is here! Actually, Christmas Eve first. TWO people sent you gifts to open on Christmas Eve, so you even got to start the fun a day early.
Check out these cool light-up monster feet slippers!
Prepping our Christmas breakfast. Yum yum!
We thought a little ice skating would help get us feeling festive and we had a great time. This year they offered a little help with something to hold onto and it made a huge difference. Instead of our one lap around the rink while clinging to the railing, we were able to skate lap after lap and had a great time. By the time we were done you were doing so well that I was just holding on and you were pulling me.
Pre-bedtime Moana dance party. After this I wasn't sure if you would EVER go to sleep.
Christmas morning!
You made this pumpkin for daddy using a special folding and cutting technique you learned in school. It's been in his stocking for at least a month and you were so excited to show it to him.
Wow, that's a lot of presents!
Legos!
Frozen toys!
Palms Springs books for Dad.
Moana toys for you.
Ivy and Bean books!
Necklace that you picked out for me.
Break for cinnamon rolls!
Now time to play. I was really impressed, I think you made time to try out every new toy you received today.
XOXO My heart is full.





No comments:
Post a Comment