Your first ever experience at Chuck E Cheese for Amitis' birthday party. One kid went home with head lice and we left to find someone had thrown ice cream on my car. Perhaps your last experience at Chuck E Cheese?
Here's how many bobby pins it took to get your short hair in a bun for your dance performance. Plus loads of mousse, hairspray, fake hair scrunchy, and hairnet. Geesh.
Per your request, homemade flamingo. I sort of love this guy.
Makeshift light table made from a box and Christmas lights.
Crafting.
Palm Desert art museum for my birthday weekend.
I volunteered to make my own birthday cake this year (with your help) just so I could try out my new gift! I've wanted one of these for 10 years but never had the space for it.
Angel food with lemon buttercream frosting, delicious!
I signed you up for a 3 month Kiwi Crate subscription for summer entertainment. You love it and can't wait for your next shipment.
Library summer activities.
We made a fun playhouse for your dolls. Though I think you were equally excited about learning to draw circles using a piece of string and a pencil.
Tie dye! We made new napkins for your lunches, some tote bags, and a pair of canvas shoes.
Finished napkins double as doll blankets in the playhouse.
I gave you some options for summer activities and you chose gymnastics. Here you are flipping over the bar (left, purple shirt) in your trial class.
Current favorite book: Winnie the Pooh
Current favorite quote: "Suppose you were a pig, would it matter if you had a grandfather named Trespassers W?"
What was a Heffalump like?
Was it Fierce?
Did it come when you whistled? And how did it come?
Was it Fond of Pigs at all?
If it was Fond of Pigs, did it make any difference what sort of Pig?
Supposing it was Fierce with Pigs, would it make any difference if the Pig had a grandfather called TRESPASSERS WILLIAM?
























No comments:
Post a Comment