Johnny Appleseed hat party?
You wanted to be sure I got a picture of where you wrote your names too.
Always performing.
You made a picture for Grandma and Grandpa and even wrote the address on the envelope. You worked so hard to get it just right.
We went to Sophie's house for pizza and cake on her birthday. Her dad played some music and all the kids started dancing on the half-wall behind the living room. Long after all the other kids were done, you were still there, dancing your heart out. As much as a 5-year old can have a true calling, I'm pretty convinced dancing is yours.
Mrs. Marron (left) and Mrs. Van Vliet (right). These are the amazing kindergarten teachers.
We bought a new bed and mattress recently, which meant the old mattress ended up on the living room floor until we were able to get it hauled away. This was great fun for you.
Your technology teacher sent me this picture that you made on the iPad.
I'm not sure how it started, but you are convinced that I work for FedEx. I guess the logo and colors look slightly similar (but not really that much https://www.imtresidential.com/). Regardless, every time we see a FedEx truck or commercial or train car you excitedly tell me, "Mom, there's your work!"
Getting better and better at tying your shoes!
Photo booth pictures from Reagan's birthday party.
Impromptu Saturday afternoon dance show. There were multiple costume changes.
Note from Mrs. Marron.
You were trying to figure out a way to attach this piece of paper to your body in a way that you could see it while walking around the house. The paper was pretend instructions for your pretend knitting that you were planning to do. This was the best we could come up with. Not a great solution, but you and I had some good laughs in the meantime.
We get a lot of requests from you to write things down for you so that you can then write them on your own. One of my favorite requests recently was, "Mom, I need you to spell Lily and dialysis."




























No comments:
Post a Comment