Wednesday, October 31, 2018

October 2018

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF!!! ....I've been working on my blast offs."
While I am trying to use the bathroom one day, you walk in carrying my purse, pulling out a $5 bill and tell me, "I want a piece of money."
You have been leaving us notes on your bedroom door like, "May we please go to the luau."  Our favorite was, "Get a cat."
After I mentioned one of your a friend's Dad one day...."I don't even know who his Dad is....is he that angry guy that's always at their house?"

To be fair, I remember feeling this way about multiple friends' parents in my childhood.
Impromptu living room concert.
This is the pencil pouch you made in clay class last month.
Reading to Grandma and Grandpa.
Reading homework on the airplane.
Gymnastics.
School picture!
Here are several pictures that Mrs. Marron has shared with me.
You, Sophie, Reagan, Penelope.
You tell us that you are the only person in your class who knows how to tie shoes and have become the designated shoe tier for the entire class.
This is a super cool stop motion video that you made in Technology class.

No comments:

Post a Comment