Stockings.
And the finally, the tree loaded up and ready for morning.
You picked out special "Christmas pajamas/outfits" for all of us the day before so when you got up in the morning you had to make sure you put on your headband and bows on your socks before going out to the living room.
Your biggest gift this year was a doll house. I just missed your reaction when you first saw it, but here is a clip of you checking in out in awe. You had no idea you were getting it.
Opening your stocking.
Scooter!
"I love ballerina pajamas!"
Magnetic calendar.
Musical ballerina jewelry box.
Anna Barbie doll.
The aftermath.
Cradling your Hatchimal Hatchibaby.
This was the only thing you consistently asked for over and over and is a direct result of TV commercials while we were staying in the hotel in Hawaii. Effective advertising I guess.
It was the last gift you opened and your excitement was palpable.
"I love my Hatchimal Hatchibaby as much as I love Mom and I love Mom as much as I love Christmas."
Daddy: "How much do you love Dad?"
"As much as I love a suitcase."
And finally, after all the excitement, it was time for Doll Christmas for Jessie and Tolay.




No comments:
Post a Comment