Festival of Lights Parade with Reagan.
Baking Christmas cookies. You are getting better and better and I was able to let you do a lot more of the work on your own this year. Great for both of us!
Tea party.
Mrs. Marron asked Daddy to read to the class one morning when I was doing volunteer work and he was with me. He picked an Elephant & Piggie book and it was a big hit!
Winter Sing. You are in the front row at the left with red crying eyes. There was a hang nail incident and Mrs. Marron had to ask me for a Band-Aid before you were able to calm down.
But eventually you were fine and did a great job on the song you've been working hard practicing.
I trimmed the song to upload, but here is a clip of the performance.
I finally agreed to let you stop gymnastics so we decided to try a new ballet class in Palm Springs with Miss Lindsay. It is going great so far and you have been dancing everywhere we go and giving us daily performances at home. Here you are waiting for your turn to change before class started, dancing in the halls of course.
Marble painting.
We made many trips to look at Christmas lights in the neighborhood. We discovered this house last year and made sure to go back and check it out.
Here is the complete view from across the street. You can't really hear it but the lights are synced to music.
You and Dad made this great chalk creation together.
And a couple of weeks later, we walked out one morning to find this written next to it.
Since we don't actually do Santa at our house, this was possibly even more intriguing to you, but we all assume it had to have been a neighbor, we're just not sure which one.
Spirit Week Ugly Sweater Day. You don't like the "ugly" part so we opt to call it Holiday Sweater Day.
Decades Day. I didn't get pictures of all the days but we had a lot of fun with this one so thought it was worth sharing.
We handed out gifts to your teachers this morning and this happened:
Mr. Kisling: "I like your 80s outfit."
As we walked away, "How did he know it was the 80s?"
Me: "He may have even been alive in the 80s."
Mr. Kisling: "I was 3."
At which point, I felt old.
Kindergarten holiday celebration.
Book exchange.
Ferdinand!
Salt dough snowman building.
Christmas Eve. Getting things ready for Doll Christmas. You even wrapped gifts for them and put them by your little tree. (Spoiler Alert: They got a lot of shoes.)
Christmas Eve tea party.
New Years Eve!
Children's Museum NOON Year celebration with Charles and Whitney.
There was apple juice for toasting, a balloon drop, and kisses (Hershey's, of course).























No comments:
Post a Comment