Thursday, February 28, 2019
February 2019
Kiwi Crate Capillary Action was a really cool craft/science project.
This is how you watch the Super Bowl with Grandma & Grandpa. It lasted about 5 minutes until you were done with the game.
Grandma & Grandpa rented a car and took a short road trip to Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. While they were gone, I let you plan a birthday party for Grandma, complete with cupcakes.
It was well-timed that your Valentine's Day present was your very own umbrella. We had rain all day with heavy flooding. The school was even calling parents to pick up students early and I had to plan out a special route to even get to the school.
Time for the party.
Living Desert trip with Charles & Whitney.
Plus some one-on-one time with me.
Dentist visit with your friend Savannah in the chair next to you!
Children's Museum visit and for the first time we did some of the math-themed brain teasers! You've been learning addition at school and you are doing such a great job!
Sid the Science Kid exhibit tree house.
Daddy has been listening to some audio books with headphones, so you've been wanting to use your headphones every chance you get.
My new purchase. I love it.
Paper airplanes. (Though I would argue that the design could be improved.)
Best quote this month, regarding Daddy's friend who came to visit:
"I'm not sure about Jared. His hair doesn't look like I expected it would."
Labels:
Year 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment