Writing sentences for homework.
Daddy's birthday. Blueberry muffins, because he's trying to eat better.
Birthday lunch in Palm Springs.
This is the menu for your very own restaurant, which you've named Food. You were really insistent on us eating at Food so we let you make us lunch one day. We had PB&Js all around.
Chef at work.
When Mother's Day was approaching you and Dad planned a whole weekend of surprises for me. You had them all written on the back of this paper, which you proceeded to leave sitting all around the house for an entire week, telling me all the while not to look at it.
Here is the list. In the end, I got a couple of extra surprises. You two got groceries for me, bought flowers, took me out for tacos, made the beds, washed my car, baked an angel food cake, and you made a treasure hunt.
This is the card you made me.
Treasure map.
X marks the spot! I don't even remember what was hidden, but it was one of your toys.
In addition to all the things you and Daddy planned, I chose to visit The Living Desert for Mother's Day. The mountain lion was up close and personal that morning.
Penelope's birthday party at Coachella Valley Horse Rescue.
Horse painting. Not at all what I had imagined it would be.
Ballet picture day! This is Reagan, Wyatt, Emmy, and you.
This is only about half of your class.
The day you insisted you wanted to eat the whole English cucumber with dinner. (As you may have guessed, that didn't happen.)
You made it through all of Mrs. Marron's book series and this was the first day you graduated to chapter books. You were so proud and you read the whole thing in one sitting.
Your reading really is amazing. You can read really anything at this point. Even with the bigger chapter books that we read together, I sometimes find you reading ahead without me when I am not able to read with you.
We decided to pass on your loft bed and get a new one to hopefully make your room feel less cramped. Since we were making big changes anyway I told you we could paint and redecorate as well. Your biggest request was a castle for the wall. From there you decided on blue paint. The castle isn't up yet because we are waiting on the paint to set a little longer but we are loving the color and the new bed.
This whole wall is your work!
First night in the new bed!
Mommy Daughter sillies.













































No comments:
Post a Comment