July. It was here. Now it's gone.
Your own Toy Story 4 Knifey & Forky.
4th of July!
Check out the sweater! We had the BEST weather for the 4th this year!
Waiting for fireworks.
Just a girl doing her grocery shopping.
All summer you have been asking me to give you math problems on your white board each day. *quiet cheers, not too loud or I'll jinx it*
You have been practicing your braiding. Not too bad.
Mommy-Daughter day at the mall. I am not a shopper, but we had so much fun wandering around in no hurry. We picked out a new lunchbox and sandals for you and bought an activity book for the airplane. We had big pretzels for lunch and Jamba Juice to wrap up our day.
Early morning scavenger hunt. Anything to keep summer interesting.
Tea party time!
The dolls and Barbies had their own tea parties too.
I found a lizard in the spare room and was doing a full scrub of the area and washing all the curtains and bedding. You came running around the corner smack into me, then asked:
"Did you have any lizard on that part of your body or no?"
I had thyroid surgery this month so Grandma and Grandpa came to help take care of me and keep you entertained. Man oh man am I glad they were here! Daddy is fully capable of these things too, but he's been so busy this summer that we were so thankful for the extra help.
You declared recently that you wanted to be a hotitarian. That would be a vegetarian that still eats hot dogs.
You fell in love with Isadora Moon this month. Well, I think we all did a little. Half fairy, half vampire and just your reading level. You've read the entire 5 books to me and can't wait for the next one coming out in September.
Yeesh. I'm okay though and feeling a little better each day. I spent one night in the hospital, the first time I've ever spent a night away from you. I sent you a few messages to Grandma's phone and you even recorded an audio message that she sent to me. I cried when I heard it, and played it at least 5 times that night.
So happy to find this waiting for me when I came home.
And this too, set up by my bed. You were a little tentative when you first saw me but I think that's expected and within a few days you were doing a-okay.
1 week
2 weeks
3 weeks





























No comments:
Post a Comment