Today Dad and I celebrate our 11 year wedding anniversary. I had hoped we would be able to take a celebratory family trip for our 10 year anniversary, but that was put on hold due to a friend's wedding last year. Then I thought we would make up for it and plan a long weekend road trip this year instead, but that didn't work out either, thanks to a little thing called global pandemic. Nevertheless, our anniversary is here and we are happy to celebrate another year of marriage in whatever way we can.
Grandma and Grandpa planned a big family trip to Oahu this year, which is also being canceled. I had arranged for family photos to be taken during that trip and had already bought clothes for us to wear in the pictures. So, I figured before I give you free reign to wear that white skirt to your heart's content (because it is not guaranteed to STAY white), I may as well take a few family photos now. They are not the best pictures ever, but I figure we will never regret family photos regardless of the quality, and they could definitely use some editing, but here is what we got.
No comments:
Post a Comment