Starting off the month with an appropriately themed outfit.
Making bird feeders for science.
Mommy-daughter weekend when Dad went to visit his friend Rob. I promised you we could camp in the tent, but then it was still so hot we opted to set it up in the living room instead.
Oven Smores....
....which we ate with our feet in the pool!
Early morning reading and breakfast outside.
Doodle Crate activity.
It took me 4 years but I finally got rid of the chipped brown paint on the cabinets.
Soup's on!
I think what you may be most looking forward to after this month is less election talk! Though this may just be one of the most important elections in your lifetime, you are tired of hearing about it.
While he's no longer in the running, I do think it's worth remembering that you like to refer to Bernie as Serious Sanders. He does seem pretty serious.
Cracking me up on your homework. On #5 line segment JK, you added another point labeled Rowling.
Science activity testing to see whether seeds will grow in the dark.
Holiday art contest.
Oooh! A package in the mail!
It was a little homemade backpack from Charlotte and Jack made from one of your old dresses that Charlotte inherited. So adorable!
Not sure what this was about but I'm loving this face.
Kerplunk!
Coloring and tea time with Mom!



























No comments:
Post a Comment