Sunday, April 25, 2021

Wedding Dress Up

Today Dad and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. For years you have wanted me to get out my wedding dress and wear it and I have always insisted that we leave it all boxed up, nice and neat. But I finally decided that it's not doing me any good in a box and if you are interested it in now we may as well get it out and enjoy it while we can. I invited Dad to join in on this fancy dress up photo shoot, but he declined.

I'm not sure what's with this face, you were actually very excited to get it out. Maybe this was because it was heavier than you'd expected.
Full disclosure: it's not zipped all the way. I probably could have forced it if I'd sucked in hard enough, but that didn't seem worth the risk.









You wanted to play Maid of Honor.
I don't think you were expecting to get a turn yourself, but why not? There's a chip clip holding it up in the back, just like in bridal stores.



My turn at Maid of Honor. You were mostly just enjoying walking around in it, though I wouldn't let you go down the stairs so you didn't walk far.


Love that smile!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment