Today was your WCT performance of A Charlie Brown Christmas. You played the part of Snoopy and did a fantastic job!
You had a dress rehearsal and show both in the same day so we were doing our best to keep your all-white outfit as clean as possible.
Call time!
Your good friend Lydia played the part of Lucy and you were both so excited and supportive of each other. I am so happy you have been able to form this friendship with her and experience theater together.
One of my favorite parts of the show was when Snoopy imitates Lucy during "rehearsal" and Lucy catches you and gets angry. I think it made it even more fun because the two of you are such good friends. And you two got to bow together during curtain call!
Snoopy and your dog house! You had a fun scene when you got to bounce around decorating the house for the holiday lights and display contest.
Beautifully decorated. 😉
I was asked to help with some set pieces, which I then dragged Grandpa in to assist. He cut out loads and loads of cardboard triangles and I painted them to make the aluminum Christmas tree lot where Charlie and Linus find the sad little tree that Charlie picks. We aren't allowed to take pictures during the show, but I asked afterwards if I could get a picture of just one of the trees to show Grandpa.
So proud of you, Kinley!





No comments:
Post a Comment