Wednesday, September 12, 2012

12 Weeks and Full of Spunk

Well Peanut, today I had my 12 week checkup and you are doing great.  Once again you've proven to be quite the little entertainer, amusing both the ultrasound technician and the doctor.  You love to kick your legs around and "wave" at the camera.


We had hoped that we might find out today if you are a boy or a girl, but you will keep us waiting for another 8 weeks.  Dr. Rosenbaum is predicting you will be an Irish dancing girl, though she admits she really has no idea at this point and even guessed wrong when she was pregnant herself.  Boy or girl, she was enjoying the "Irish" jig you were doing with your little legs.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT...!!! Another 8 weeks to find out if we have a new grandson or granddaughter on the way! Nothing like keeping the suspense alive, 'lil peanut! Well OK, but next appointment tone down the Irish jig a bit so the Doc can have a good look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you are a boy, but I will love you whatever you are! I cann't wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete