Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Looks Like A Baby!

On August 29 we had our second doctor's appointment and our second glimpse of little Baby Britz!  I am now 10 weeks along and still waiting for the nausea to subside.
I am pleased to say that you have upgraded from "pepper" to "baby."  You are now 3.23 centimeters and we got to hear your heartbeat for the first time.  I think she said it was 197, but to be honest, I was kind of in a fog so I could be wrong.

You were quite a treat for us this time, wiggling around and kicking your legs. The ultrasound tech said "I like this baby, it's funny."


I will go back on September 12 and could potentially find out if you are a boy or a girl at that appointment.  I have to admit I find myself consistently referring to you as a boy, so if we're told it's a girl, I may find myself confused, though of course I wouldn't be disappointed either way.

1 comment:

  1. We were all so excited to hear the 'big announcement' that a new baby is on the way! And yes, Grandma & Grandpa Steber just LOVE surprises!!

    ReplyDelete