Friday, December 26, 2014

Build A Bear

For Christmas you received doll clothes and a gift card to Build A Bear from your Uncle Matt and Rene'.  Daddy and I both took the day after Christmas off and since we didn't have anything going on we went that day to let you pick out your new stuffed animal.

You chose a bunny, which you have aptly named "Bunny" and he's become another favorite of yours.  Here are a few pictures from our visit to the store.

Picking out a heart.
Watching Bunny get his stuffing. 



Time to brush his fur. 
All done, ready to pick out clothes! 
Fully dressed and ready for hugs. 


We of course had to try on the second outfit you chose when we got home.  I don't have pictures in the basketball uniform from Uncle Matt and Rene' but I'm sure they will make an appearance soon.  Mostly Dadoo has been borrowing that outfit.  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment