Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Festivities: Part 1

We have stayed very busy with lots of Christmas-related activities.  I thought I would put them all in one post but then realized I had so many pictures I liked that I would need to break it up into two.  This post is going to be dedicated to the fake snow on the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica.  I only had intended to go once, but you enjoyed it so much that we kept going back over and over.

Watching ice skaters to get in the holiday spirit.  (Some of these pictures go back into November, so this is the same scraped nose as before, not a second one.)
Wasting time before the snow.
Playing with your friend Charlie!




Charlie and her beautiful pregnant Mommy, Heather.
Yay, snow!




Second snow visit:  How about some Christmas crafts to go with your snow?



This time we got to see Charlie and Hana too!


Third snow visit:  Snow machines weren't working but we got to see your friend Kelly anyway.
I love this picture.  Partly because it's so rare to get pictures with kids and mommies together.  But mostly because we adore Kelly and his Mommy Gina.  You talk about Kelly and Gina almost every day.
I love how you play with Kelly.  I think of all the friends we have, the two of you have the most interactive play, which I love.
I adore this picture!
I'm certain you two are scheming something up here.
Fourth and final snow visit:  Daddy came!


No comments:

Post a Comment