Our Christmas!
Christmas Eve family photo in front of the tree. We did this last year and I hope to make it a tradition. Bonus points if we're always in Christmas jammies.
The most beautiful Christmas tree in the world. (Because everyone should love their own tree enough to feel it is just that.)
Cookies for Santa! (You are obsessed with these cookies, by the way. Totally your mama's girl.)
Christmas morning! Look who got to be your first passenger in the new car! Pendleton!
Love how excited you were about this.
And you made time to give rides in the shopping cart too. Santa's turn.
And Dadoo's first ride in the car.
Yes, Santa left marshmallows in your stocking. Daddy thought it was weird but I told him it would be your favorite thing from the stocking, and I was right.
Now to actually start opening some presents!
Marshmallows still in hand.
A new animal friend, which you've named "Bear" (I like your simple style) going for a ride. Bear was from Uncle Skylur and Aunt Krystal and he's getting lots of love from you already.
Daddy & Mommy got to open a few too!
You got lots of new books, which you are thrilled about. The blue one below is your own book of all our family. You love it and want to look at "picture book" all the time.
We even got around to putting real clothes on eventually.
Most of your day was spent in the car.
On the 26th I couldn't sleep and got up early, had a cup of coffee, and watched the sun rise from our balcony. I also took a few minutes to look at some of my favorite ornaments on our tree and reflect on how our little family has grown.
That peace didn't last all that long but that's fine, I was happy to see your smiling face anyway. Straight to the car you went and started piling in as many animals as you could fit. 3?
No, 4. Peep, Bear, Teddy, and Dadoo. Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment