In the car you often tell me, "I think Wheels on the Bus instead of this song." I have to oblige.
You pat my back when you hug me.
You talk about your teacher, Miss Sunshine, all the time. You also talk about the teacher you will have next year, Miss Jeannie, a lot. On day I was cutting a zucchini and you thought it was a cucumber. I told you this was actually a zucchini. To which you said, "Miss Jeannie." Good rhyming, Kiddo!
You have started saying "no thank you." It's very polite, but doesn't mean you always get your way. "Let's get ready for bed, Kinley." "No thank you."
A marked increase in whining this month. It has been a little less intense in the past week so hopefully it's something that passes quickly.
You started galloping around the house.
Your hate for bedtime continues to grow. It is now accompanied by you standing at your door yelling, "I have lots and lots of will power" at the top of your lungs.
At the end of each day I ask you what your favorite thing of the day was and share something that we did that was my favorite thing as well. For months, you've replied, "playing with Daddy." But more recently I've started getting some new answers, which is fun for me. "Going up Matt's steps." (Matt is our neighbor friend.) "Kelly." (Not even on a day when we saw Kelly.) "Watering the plants."
Making Daddy's birthday cake:
The Aquarium of the Pacific
You thought it was important that Little Bunny got to see the fish as well. I had to keep an eye out so we didn't walk off without him a time or two.
Hello Shark.
Mother's Day
Grandma Tami was here!
Our little house for your fairy, Henry.
Arts and crafts.
Travel Town
The day Quack arrived. You now have the whole set: Peep, Chirp, and Quack.
Reading on the potty.
I'm sorry, I just can't resist a baby butt!
New stamp set!
And paints.
More quality time with Grandma.
Mayfair festival at your preschool. Butterfly craft with Miss Jeannie.
The creation of Henry.
Your first pony ride! I was shocked when you asked to ride and so proud of you, sweet girl. You loved it.
Petting zoo. Also surprised and proud of you for this one.
This is a picture from the top of the stairs as we were leaving the school. Just trying to get a picture of the great outdoor space they have for you to play. There is a fun tree house that's kind of blocked in the picture, lots of shady space, a slide, a swing, climbing areas, a giant sandbox, a garden, etc. I'm so in love with this tree.
Memorial Day family time at the beach.
Our visit to Underwood Family Farms with Kelly and Gina. Such a great place with so much to do! We spent almost 4 hours there and still didn't get to do everything.
Picking strawberries.
Train ride.
Another pony ride. By now you are a pro.
The cow train.
Such a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment