Thursday, March 16, 2017

Birthday Charity

This year for your birthday charity you chose to make a donation to the Make A Wish Foundation.  I looked into donating gifts but the local chapter's nearest office is in Riverside so we opted to make a monetary donation instead and send some stickers that they can give to wish kids.  Since we were mailing a package we wrote a note to go along and you drew a picture of a fairy for them to enjoy.









I have a soft spot in my heart for the Make A Wish Foundation because I used to do the tax returns for about half of the chapters nationwide.  It didn't occur to me to tell you that, though it would probably mean more to you when you are a little older anyway.  Nevertheless, I was silently cheering when you chose this charity this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment