No green shoes? Just paint some!
Pixie dust, tinker hammer, shoe poms. Check, check, check.
Cutest little tinker I've ever seen!
Some day I will accumulate a real collection of festive decorations for all seasons, but until then, we improvise.
Time to carve your pumpkin. Hmmmm, what should it be?
Ghosts!
All ready to go.
First: school celebration.
Assembly.
I was loving Mrs. Rice's Joy costume (Head of School, yellow dress at left).
Parade.
The Preschool & Pre-K visited the Kindergarten to sing some Halloween songs for them. You are near the right of the group, a few kids down from Mrs. Chaffins the witch.
Jackrabbits class!
Banana ghosts!
I was Periwinkle (Tinkerbell's lesser known sister). "I'm a frost fairy. I frost things."
"Jingles!"
Fairy family. It's hard to see but Daddy is wearing his wings, too. He was Sled. You chose all our costumes.
We've been enjoying beautiful sunsets lately. Halloween did not disappoint.
We went to Micah's house for a neighborhood pizza party and trick-or-treating. I'm not sure why you are standing for the Pledge of Allegiance here, but prior to this you wouldn't even stand with the group at all, so I didn't say anything.
Terrible lighting, but cute anyway.
While I am very proud that you were going out of your way to avoid walking in the street, maybe we don't need to drag our friends through the sludge next time? Safety first!
Long, fun day!



No comments:
Post a Comment