Saturday, October 21, 2017

Maui Vacation - Fairmont Kea Lani & HCIC Conference




We just got back from our annual trip to Hawaii for my captives conference.  This year we went to Maui.  This was our first visit there since our honeymoon so I think Daddy and I were both feeling a little sentimental this time.  It's amazing how much our lives have changed since the last time we were in Maui.  We are so very fortunate.

Airplane entertainment.
First day:  dinner on our balcony after a swim in the pool.
A lei!  Hooray!

View from our balcony.
First morning, exploring the property.
Hula practice.
Playing with Daddy.


It was a real treat that I let you get in the kiddie pool with your clothes on.  You were giddy.
Trying out your new hula costume.


More than anything you wanted to dance with a hula dancer on our vacation.  We decided a luau was going to be a little too long for us, so we went to the Four Seasons to watch their *free* hula dancer instead and she invited the young children to come up and dance with her.  You later told me this was your favorite part of our trip.
Ocean!
I have a thing with pina coladas in Hawaii.


Whale pancake.





Watching the surfers in Kihei.

The wet rocks were covered in crabs.
Telling the Mr. Wiggles & Mr. Waggles story while we wait for our hula lesson.  That story never gets old, I guess.
Okay, now let's learn to dance!
I think the lesson was a little too long for you and you were exhausted.  Daddy said you were yawning the whole time.
But, we did great and had fun.  All 3 of us were singing that song for the rest of the trip.
Our teacher.
Pools are the highlight of any vacation for you.  You spent a lot of time practicing your swimming and were doing a really great job.


Hey Dad, look at the camera!

Lei making lesson.

PB&J bagel?!?  What a treat!
We remembered Fred's Mexican Cafe' as our favorite restaurant from our honeymoon, so of course we had to go back.
Rainbow!
This is Nadia.


You have become a tic tac toe fanatic.  Daddy is teaching you strategy.




No comments:

Post a Comment