Saturday, October 21, 2017

Maui Vacation - Wailea Beach Resort--Marriott

After my conference was over, we still had 2 more nights before we had to go home so we switched hotels so that we could stay where we were on our honeymoon.  I absolutely love this place and was so happy to be back.  And happy to be done working, too!
New pools to check out.


Beautiful scenery.



This spot right here under those trees is my happy place.  On our honeymoon our room looked out right at those trees and I've never forgotten that spot.  Someday (in the very distant future) someone can leave my ashes here and I will be forever happy.


Ahhh, just look at this place!!!



















She spent all day carving this sand sculpture and we kept checking in on it every time we went by and making guesses about what it would be.












Shave ice!


A witch!



Time to go home.  Another great trip.  I am so thankful for this trip each year and for our time together as a family.  How did I get so lucky?



No comments:

Post a Comment