Saturday, March 10, 2018

Softball & Opening Day

Softball practice has been going great and today was opening day!  Everyone was excited and had a great time.  Here are some pictures from this week's practice.  I think this was your first time trying out 1st base.


Daddy and I took you to the park to practice on our own before your first game.
Trying on your uniform.  You can tell how thrilled you were about it by the look on your face.
Here we are, morning of your first game!




Your team is in white towards the right of the picture.  Look for the tall guy in a white shirt.  😉
Running the bases when your team was announced.  You are #6 out in front.
Game play at last!

Playing 1st again!

Because who would turn down a free hot dog at 10am, right?

Next game, now you're like a pro.


One more picture from another practice.

And a couple of videos.

I'm so proud of you, Sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment